Note: Refunds take place max 4 weeks after the cancellation date and 3% commission is kept for credit card refunds if you cancel the tour. If the tour is cancelled by us, no commission is kept and you are entitled to a full refund.
Read our Terms & Conditions
YOUR TOUR IN ATHENS
MEETING TIME: 9:15 am
START TIME: 9:30 am
DURATION: 5 hours & 30 min
MEETING POINT: Inside the Syntagma metro station
ENTRANCE FEES (TICKETS) ARE NOT INCLUDED
Please make sure you have cash (euros) with you to purchase the tickets. We buy the tickets for you in advance, in order to avoid lining up.
Acropolis Ticket for adults: 26 Euro from April 1st up to October 31st covering the Acropolis with all its monuments (Parthenon, Erechtheion, Nike Temple, Propylaia) and also Dionysus theater and the Temple of Zeus.
Acropolis Museum Ticket for adults: 10 Euro from April 1st up to October 31st.
Reduced Entrance fees apply to All Visitors, during the period November 01 to March 31
If you are a student or teenager hold your valid ID or student card to be entitled to reduced entrance fees. ISIC cards are not accepted by most archaeological sites.
Note: if you intend to stay longer in town and want to visit more places then, there is a combo ticket available at 30 Euro which allows you to visit 7 places ( the Αcropolis with all its monuments, Dionysus Theater, Zeus Temple, the Ancient Agora & the Attalos Museum, Hadrian’s Library, the Roman Forum, the Keramikos Cemetery with its wonderful Museum and Aristotle’s Lyceum) within a 5 days time span.
For combined and reduced tickets and more information, please check here.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT THE ACROPOLIS
1. You are only allowed to carry a small back-pack at the Acropolis.
2. Baby strollers are not allowed on the Acropolis archaeological site and there is no cloakroom at the side entrance we use to enter. For your own convenience, it is recommended to use a baby pouch instead of a baby stroller.
Remember to bring along:
- Comfortable walking shoes (no high heels)
- A hat and sunscreen lotion
- A bottle of water
- Dress according to weather
- Your camera!
- Professional licensed English speaking guide
- Skip-the-line service
- Athens guide magazine
- Athens map
- Entrance fees (tickets) to the Archaeological Sites
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
You can call us at +30 6945 859 662 or at +30 210 8847 269 (from 7.00 am to 11.00 pm seven days a week). For more details on our tours please visit our website: http://www.athenswalkingtours.gr
Win 5% Discount When You Book A Second Tour With Us